- Superannuation changes: Are you prepared?
The federal government is rolling out the new SuperStream standard from tomorrow, which will change the way in which employers make superannuation contributions.
- Does medical clearance mean fit for work?
An employee who has been seriously injured and away from work for a long period may not be fit to resume a physical role, even if their doctor has given them the all-clear. When can you question a worker’s medical clearance?
- The downside of financial incentives
The world’s most successful companies use financial incentives – but what motivational impact do they really have, and can they negatively impact your organisation?
- Technology overload takes its toll
Technology has boosted productivity, improved communication and helped ensure smooth HR processes, but it comes with a cost. What can you do to reduce the effect?
- Social media legislation around the world
Not all countries have restrictions around how employers use social media – some developed countries have no legislation at all. Check out how Australia compares.
- 1 July employment law changes: What you need to know
The new financial year starts on July 1 and it will signal several important changes for employers. HC looks at what you should prepare for.