- HR best practice tips for leading organisational change
Shaun Palmer, former chief human resource officer at Xstrata Coal, shares his tips for being a change agent and leading the way on organisational change.
- Five ways to get noticed by the CEO
Looking to impress the C-suite or get noticed by those who matter? Here are some top tips to take you from flying under the radar to soaring above it.
- Why you should hire an Olympian
They may not have much professional experience on their CV, but professional athletes could have a lot to offer an organization.
- “Excessive sitting” could lead to legal claims
Sitting down all day has been revealed as a major health concern and some commentators are predicting future litigation claims. Here’s what HR can do to help keep employees moving.
- HR execs say farewell to email
HR executives have indicated that within three years they will be shunning email in favour of a new business communication method. So what is it and why is HR heading towards this tool?
- Pollution pay for ex-pats working in China
Would you be willing to work in heavy pollution for more money? Panasonic is offering staff who move to China extra pay as compensation for the polluted air.