- HR lessons from FIFA teams
The FIFA World Cup is under way, so what can HR leaders learn from these top sport teams?
- Paternity leave: How does Australia stack up?
Most fathers want to take some time off when a new baby arrives, but how does Australia compare to the rest of the world when it comes to paternity leave?
- Employee bad behaviour that will shock you
We in HR know that bad behaviour happens in the office from time to time, but a new study shows that the scale and frequency of it may be worse than you thought.
- Lighter side: It’s, like, not a problem to say “like” all the time
Are you, like, judging candidates on their use of the word “like”? Frequent use might be a good sign.
- Lighter side: Got a large workload? Hope for rain
Bad weather may make getting to and from work harder, but new research reveals that once you’re at work, you’re likely to be more productive if the weather is inclement.
- Lighter side: The taller you are, the better your career chances
Given the above-average height of CEOs and presidents, anybody would think they’ve been chosen for their stature.