- Do you have the leadership gene?
Science has identified a leadership gene, which raises the question – are some people simply born to be leaders, or can leadership be learned?
- HR gender bias: What’s in a name?
A qualified professional who wasn’t getting any work found one little change fixed things, but this isn’t good news.
- Australia lures overseas jobseekers
The relatively high cost of living and low unemployment rate hasn’t deterred international workers from looking for jobs in Australia, according to new research.
- HR’s finest minds talk success at summit
Want to know the success secrets of organisations like Johnson & Johnson and the Australian Red Cross Blood Service? Learn more at the Melbourne HR Summit.
- Billionaire calls for three day work week
One of the world’s richest businessmen is proposing people work longer hours, but fewer days. Could his model work in Australia?
- Opinion: The rise of the Chief Happiness Officer
Could employing a "chief happiness officer" be the way to turn your business around? Jabra Australia/New Zealand managing director Soren Schonnemann looks at ways to solve the productivity paradox that plagues organisations.