- Why you should be doing more networking
We know that networking is critical for us as HR professionals, but is there enough of it happening? HC Online looks at the importance of growing the HR community.
- HR tips for avoiding payroll fraud
No one wants to deal with a CEO or MD who decides to get creative with their salary or bonuses. HC Online looks at how HR can avoid this sticky situation.
- Five Minutes With...Kara Emerton, director, people support, Department of Human Services
Helping staff understand how social media use can impact on their working lives is a challenge, according to Department of Human Services director of people support, Kara Emerton.
- Australia’s best employers revealed
A truck insurance company has taken out the top spot at the Aon Hewitt Best Employers event. Check out which other companies made the grade.
- Workplace gambling: The new health and safety risk?
Gambling has been recognised as an addictive disorder and with the rise of mobile technology, there’s a greater chance of it happening at work. Should you have a management plan to deal with it?
- Enforcing a dress code: What you need to know
Haircuts, tattoos, the number of earrings an employee can wear – implementing a workplace dress code is considered a reasonable measure, but how far can you go when enforcing it?