- Employee bad behaviour that will shock you
We in HR know that bad behaviour happens in the office from time to time, but a new study shows that the scale and frequency of it may be worse than you thought.
- Lighter side: It’s, like, not a problem to say “like” all the time
Are you, like, judging candidates on their use of the word “like”? Frequent use might be a good sign.
- Lighter side: Got a large workload? Hope for rain
Bad weather may make getting to and from work harder, but new research reveals that once you’re at work, you’re likely to be more productive if the weather is inclement.
- Lighter side: The taller you are, the better your career chances
Given the above-average height of CEOs and presidents, anybody would think they’ve been chosen for their stature.
- Toughening up: How to increase your resilience in challenging times
With business leaders facing unprecedented stress and anxiety, HC investigates how executives can be more resilient to corporate demands
- Does the military have the secret to HR success?
After spending years researching leadership in the Navy, a British academic and writer may have inadvertently discovered the key to being a more successful boss.