- HR leadership: Gender equality starts in your own back yard
Australian business still has a long way to go to create gender equality and HR is in a unique position to influence this change. Colleen Harris, EGM people and culture at Federation Centres, says HR leaders should lead the charge by addressing gender equality in their own teams.
- Square peg in a round hole: Are you in the wrong job?
Do you wake up feeling energised, or dreading the work day ahead? Are you in a role where you can be yourself, or do you feel like the “ugly duckling” of the profession? Here’s how to tell if you’re in the right job.
- Five Minutes With...Michelle Cooper, people and performance manager, Peoplebank Australia
Michelle Cooper, people and performance manager, Peoplebank Australia, talks about connecting people programs to objectives and why she would like to dine with the Dalai Lama.
- And the winner is…
The suspense is at an end for everyone who took part in our employment law survey, as we reveal the lucky winner of the Apple TV.
- Workplace investigations: Best practice tips for getting them right
Conducting workplace investigations can be one of the most challenging parts of our roles as HR professionals. People+Culture Strategies managing principal Joydeep Hor shares his best practice investigation tips.
- Employee lost 17kg due to workplace bullying
A worker who suffered depression, anxiety and nightmares because of bullying will receive compensation from Comcare, who originally rejected her claim.