- Why analytics are HR’s best friend
Karen Evans, managing director of NGA.NET, explains how the ability to analyse data can change everything from recruitment strategies to employee engagement.
- How to rescue a business from the brink of ruin
Darbys managing partner Simon McCrum explains how honesty, transparency and great employees were the key to resurrecting a dying business.
- High turnover a thing of the past?
Contrary to popular belief, staff turnover rates have dropped during the past 15 years according to a new report, with more employees content to stay with employers for longer.
- Australian HR Award winners revealed!
The cream of Australia's HR industry gathered at the Australian HR Awards in Sydney on Friday night. HC was there and is proud to announce the winners of an exciting, hotly contested battle of excellence involving the nation's leading HR professionals.
- Best practice tips for offering “go away” money
There are situations in which employers have to weigh the cost of going to court against the cost of a settlement. HC looks at what to consider when offering a payment.
- Motivating employees by animal instinct
There are two kinds of people in the world…cats and dogs?