- Far out Friday: Legal bill for worker’s sex-injury compensation claim tops $600,000
After one public servant’s raunchy business trip resulted in injury, taxpayers have been hit with a $600,000 legal bill.
- Lighter Side: Is coffee secretly sabotaging your success?
Can’t function without caffeine? Research suggests performance would actually improve if people ditched their daily double-double.
- Far out Friday: Erotic poetry comes out at $16 million discrimination trial
A CEO suing her former employer for gender discrimination has revealed yet another unusual anecdote, bordering on the bizarre.
- New deal could change the way 40,000 Aussie workers are paid
The Chamber of Commerce and Industry has struck up a deal with a South Australian union which, if successful, could begin to dismantle penalty rates in the retail industry.
- “The Price of Shame” – leadership lessons from Monica Lewinsky
In a widely-praised TED talk, the former White House intern proves one big slip-up doesn’t necessarily spell disaster.
- Turnover…on purpose? Why employee shifts should sometimes be encouraged
While high turnover is usually a symptom of a toxic workplace, in some instances, it can actually be advantageous for workers and their place of employment