- Blue-chip organisation, market leader
- Newly created role
- Be part of a highly respected HR team
Your new organisation is a leading blue-chip organisation that prides itself on its customer focus. This ASX listed business operates in a highly competitive and constantly changing market place. They have a dynamic and fast paced working environment and they have built a culture that embraces change, rewards team performance and offers excellent career opportunities.
In this newly created role, you will take an overarching view of the transformation activities that the business is currently undergoing, and ensure that they receive effective change management support and resources. In doing so, you will be charged with developing change management capability and commitment across the organisation, through liaising with and influencing senior business stakeholders.
First and foremost, you will be a senior, strategic change practitioner, with the ability to take a whole of company view and assist the organisation in aligning and effectively managing its current business transformation projects. Additionally, you will win this role with your:
- Extensive Change & Project Management experience, gained leading companywide people transformation projects in large-scale, complex environments
- Knowledge of recognised change management principles and methodologies.
- Exceptional ability to manage relationships with senior stakeholders
- Comprehensive understanding of business drivers and the means by which these can be developed
- Appropriate tertiary qualifications
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org or for further information in confidence telephone Adam Wilson in the Sydney office on (02) 8256 2500 quoting Ref. No. 1289805.