Generous Salary (full time) plus bonuses and superannuation
We are seeking an experienced Human Resources Manager to lead the organisation's capability in this area and manage a team through a major growth phase.
This is an opportunity to join an organisation with a breakthrough in education delivery in Australia, representing multiple RTO partners who deliver Diploma level qualifications direct to students with the goal of helping them overcome life's challenges and achieve success.
The Human Resources Manager will be a part of the Management Team and work with staff and contractors across the organisation, both inter and intra state. The position reports to the CEO.
This senior role will:
- Provide high quality, up to date human resources advice to management and staff
- Manage and implement human resources policies and procedures
- Be responsible for national workforce planning
- Manage the recruitment, selection and induction programs
- Work closely with the Senior Management Team and;
- Manage the performance development program.
Required skills and experience:
- A formal human resources management qualification
- At least five years human resources management experience
- Working knowledge of current State and Federal employment legislation, including relevant industrial awards, workplace health and safety, and workers compensation
- Ability to effectively communication human resources advice across organisational levels
- Development and successful implementation of human resources policies and procedures
- Management of recruitment, induction, performance development and exit programs
- Contract development and management
- Working with human resources finance, including payroll
- Awareness of human resource and organisational development best practice, including HR trends, attraction and retention issues, and workforce planning
Preferred skills and experience:
- Experience working in a national organisation
- Financial management experience
- Database and systems management
If you have a desire to contribute to the national growth and reach of an innovative Australian education and training organisation, please contact us.
To apply, please submit your resume together with a cover letter summarising your relevant success and skills in senior human resources management and your interest in this role.
Please send your full application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications for this role close at 5pm Friday 1 November, 2013.