Human Capital forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

‘Work hot’ or not?

Notify me of new replies via email
HC Online | 21 Jun 2013, 12:03 AM Agree 0
Complaints over being too attractive to work might not be as exaggerated as first thought, with some workers suffering from a severe case of ‘work hot’.
  • Sylvia | 24 Jun 2013, 09:55 AM Agree 0
    Not this Laura chick again! I saw a number of images of her, and I didn't think she was that great looking. Pretty in an insipid way, I would say.

Well, seeing as I'm too good-looking to work myself, I'll go and resign right now. Of course, this is a load of hogwash as I'm now over 40, and although we have all this so-called age discrimination criteria, it's very sad that older women these days (pretty or not) are lucky to even get an interview, let alone a job because of their age.

Why don't we tackle the seriousness of age discrimination for women in the labour market and the stupid laws these politicians come up with, which don't help older workers in the first place and forget about looks?

Signing off as a good-looking, older chick who would love to have a long line of younger men at work after her. At least, unlike poor, little Laura, I'd know how to handle them.
Post a reply