Human Capital forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Why should HR pay an interest to Gen Z?

Notify me of new replies via email
HC Online | 16 Dec 2015, 07:47 AM Agree 0
Just as employers are getting to grips with Millennials, a new wave of employees is about to enter the workforce – how will your workplace be impacted?
  • | 17 Dec 2015, 12:17 PM Agree 0
    FYI Gen Z doesn't start till approx 1995. Gen Y is still early 1990's.
  • Lucky3110 | 29 Jan 2016, 01:58 AM Agree 0
    This is a very narrow view. Not all people born within those dates have the same characteristics. You can't lump all people in the same basket. People should be acknowledged on their own merits. I am a baby boomer... left school without ever sitting behind a computer, in fact we didn't even have electronic typewriters. As times changed throughout my life I educated myself. I had to learn to adapt to technology constantly throughout my life and continuously improve my skills to keep up with the business world. Being born in a certain era does not make you a better employee, it's whether or not you have the ability to continuously learn and adapt to change. And as for being more global... I also packed up my life at 50 and moved to the other side of the world, changed my career and made new friends. Life is what you make it, not what year you were born!
Post a reply