Human Capital forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

What fruit best describes you? The most bizarre interview questions revealed

Notify me of new replies via email
HC Online | 02 May 2014, 10:23 AM Agree 0
Can you name all of Snow White’s seven dwarves? How would you sell a magical pen? A survey of strange interview questions asked by Australian employers has turned up some pearlers.
  • Adam | 02 May 2014, 11:45 AM Agree 0
    Question 2 - I'd get the pen to sell itself?
  • Anita Robert | 02 May 2014, 11:48 AM Agree 0
    I have been asked to name the states in the US begining with the letter M. It was for a help desk analyst role - and this quewstion really threw me off at that time.
  • Vera P | 02 May 2014, 12:10 PM Agree 0
    A friend was asked to recite the NATO phonetic alphabet at interview. His answer was that he couldn't remember past "Echo" but he knew how to look it up if he ever needed it. He did get the role.
  • Peter ward | 02 May 2014, 12:27 PM Agree 0
    I was asked "what is the strangest thing you have had to deal with in your career"
    I replied I had to lay off a guy who was a white witch and I did it with charms in my pocket. I got the job too
  • George Smith | 05 May 2014, 02:35 PM Agree 0
    I have been asked abstract questions before, and although highly humorous and brain teasing normally means the interviewer has no idea what the answer is either if it wasn't in front of them - these sort of questions are best for cults, brainwashing and clans - of which those who ask them seem to be
Post a reply