Human Capital forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Top 10 tips for preparing for EA negotiations

Notify me of new replies via email
HC Online | 13 Oct 2010, 12:00 AM Agree 0
Much of the attention of recent times has been on what happens once the parties get to the bargaining table, but the groundwork for a successful negotiation is laid well in advance, writes Tammy Tansley
  • V Srinivasan | 14 Oct 2010, 02:13 PM Agree 0
    I have personally experienced both the situations of going to the negotiation table without preparation or any plan and also with a well planned strategy on each and every aspect of negotiation inlcuding risk mitigation. 3 years back similar lines of Tammy Tansley was followed and the amount of satisfaction myself,my team members and the management got was great and senior management team was very much happy when the negotiation got concluded and the union agreed for the new terms and conditions even before the expiry of the current contract.

The tips given by Tammy is something superb and good resource for HR head who need to initiate this planning process to get operations and Financial team to provide the input and work on the other aspects.

Tammy Tansley thanks for this tips, I would like to read more article of yours as I could see that you are able to co-relate practical difficulty associated with the problems and give tips.
Post a reply