Human Capital forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Sex at work? No big deal...

Notify me of new replies via email
HC Online | 14 Jun 2013, 12:02 AM Agree 0
Workplace sex is more common than you may think, a new study shows.
  • Dean P | 19 Jun 2013, 01:25 AM Agree 0
    Well, times have changed. Is this a result of growing up having friends with benefits so now we have co-workers WB? No mention of whether these are single/divorced co-worker/supervisors or not. When a supvr/boss is involved it seems like a lawsuit waiting to happen.
  • CraigM | 19 Jun 2013, 03:35 AM Agree 0
    We had a "Quiet Room" where employees could go for a few minutes of solitude. We had to close it shortly after opening it.

Our security guards reported that it had been co-opted into a "Family Planning" room on a daily and nightly basis.
  • Narayan | 19 Jun 2013, 10:42 PM Agree 0
    We too had a room for short rest (if one had a head ache or upset stomach, etc.) in the office. But it was used differently at night times and had to be shut after a few were caught in unpleasant and embarrassing incidents by building security.
  • RAR | 20 Jun 2013, 11:37 PM Agree 0
    I know of several highway rest areas that had to be closed due to the uncontrollable activities taking place. So I'm not at all surprised by these figures.
  • Kim | 21 Jun 2013, 02:29 PM Agree 0
    Well, we have a bed in our first aid room, but it never gets used for anything else (except for one employee who uses it for prayer). Don't know if that has anything to do with it being next door to my office and the HR Team, or that one of us is typically here on any given night..... :-)
  • Ashish Verma | 07 Jul 2013, 09:03 PM Agree 0
    data seems against common perception
Post a reply