Human Capital forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Opposition releases workplace relations policy

Notify me of new replies via email
HC Online | 09 May 2013, 12:00 AM Agree 0
The opposition has finally release its industrial relations policy, pledging once and for all it will not repeal the Fair Work Act.
  • Anonymous | 10 May 2013, 07:27 AM Agree 0
    Shame, but Fair Work does not care or help you anyway, they just redirect you to some other organisation !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I think all those currently in state and federal government - both sides of politician's should all take a 50% pay cut ! People are losing their jobs and these irresponsible politician's don't care, they are not doing their jobs and still get paid ??? If we didn't do our jobs we would be not be paid....SHAME SHAME
  • Leo Close | 14 May 2013, 09:35 AM Agree 0
    I disagree totally with "Anonymous" who submits on 10 May Fair Work "...does not care and 'redirects' you to some other organisation". I represent many employees unfairly dismissed and have always found the FWC conciliators extremely fair, empathetic and willing to encourage parties to settle. Maybe he/she has had a bad experience on an individual basis however, I feel the unfair dismissal process works well indeed. As long as the oppostion leaves it alone come September!!
  • Anonymous | 14 May 2013, 04:08 PM Agree 0
    I wish you were there for me. How come when you are made redundant, you only get paid 9.5% of your annual leave entitlements instead of 17.5%? Why are Non For Profit organisations allowed to audit themselves?
Post a reply