Human Capital forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Opinion: Can gamification lead the way to success in modern day learning and project management?

Notify me of new replies via email
HC Online | 18 Jun 2015, 04:32 PM Agree 0
Today, organisations staffed with young workers are turning to gamification as a way of engaging employees who expect fast-paced, mobile and social interaction and enjoy computer games. Leanne Ramsay provides her tips.
  • Launchfire | 19 Jun 2015, 04:24 AM Agree 0
    Great article Leanne! In particular I think you hit the nail on the head when you mentioned that gamification should just one component of a learning program. I would add that all training programs are well suited for gamification. Further to that, we need to be careful not to overuse the tactic. Too much of anything causes fatigue.

For any readers out there who'd like some info on specific gamification tactics and the logic behind them, please feel free to download our white paper @
  • | 20 Jun 2015, 06:43 AM Agree 0
    I meant to write that NOT all training programs are well suited to gamification. Guess I should review more carefully before I post!
Post a reply