Human Capital forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Most in-demand Australian companies revealed

Notify me of new replies via email
HC Online | 30 Oct 2013, 12:00 AM Agree 0

Aggregating data from its user base, LinkedIn has revealed the most in- demand organisations for 2013 – who makes the cut?
  • maria dimolianis | 30 Oct 2013, 04:33 PM Agree 0
    Seriously!?!?!? I was one of the people asked by Linkedin to provide input into this "survey" and the ONLY companies put forward were these 10!!!
  • Deborah | 31 Oct 2013, 11:31 AM Agree 0
    It's sad that only large companies appear in these sort of rankings. I work (and have worked) for some awesome companies that are smaller than the ones listed above. Pity they don't get a look in.
  • Cameron | 31 Oct 2013, 01:02 PM Agree 0
    Thanks for your comment, Maria. In the supporting blog post on the topic, LinkedIn stated that the list was compiled byanalysing the interactions of its user base and didn't mention actually surveying any users.

In addition, many other organisations made the list, although further down, and can be viewed here:
  • maria dimolianis | 31 Oct 2013, 04:09 PM Agree 0
    thanks Cameron but how coincidental that a couple of months ago I was asked by LinkedIn to complete a survey and these very same organisations were listed and no others.
Post a reply