Human Capital forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

More than half of Aussie and New Zealand employees are ‘de-motivated’

Notify me of new replies via email
HC Online | 12 Nov 2012, 12:00 AM Agree 0
New research has revealed 52% of Australian and New Zealand employees find their workplace demotivating – what’s going wrong?
  • Sean | 12 Nov 2012, 03:14 PM Agree 0
    Glad to hear some of the bigger firms addressing engagement as an issue. Vast pools of untapped potential exist in many under performing workplaces and a whole lot of 'wrong people/wrong job' going on too. Almost invariably in my Mgt Coaching program's managing performance and behaviour through feedback is a key focus area.
  • John | 13 Nov 2012, 06:59 AM Agree 0
    Unfortunately this level of "competence" is reflected In most of the basic management capabilities: decision-making; governance: staff management....managers get the outcomes they deserve!
  • Norah | 21 Nov 2012, 09:43 AM Agree 0
    Very interesting study especially the 30% differential in productivity. Is this just an estimate by the Hay Group, the opinions of the respondents to the survey or fully researched? If it is backed by research, can you give me details?
  • Justine - HeadHunters Executive Recruitment | 23 Nov 2012, 08:49 AM Agree 0
    Great article! It really reinforces what HR Managers do know - it is perhaps essential that HR Managers are reminded that ongoing education of Senior Managers and line managers on the key issues in the article is key.
Post a reply