Human Capital forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Insiders claim sexual harassment rife in Australian academia

Notify me of new replies via email
HC Online | 16 Oct 2015, 09:04 AM Agree 0
Following the exposure of bullying and harassment among surgeons around Australia, it has been alleged that professionals at leading universities are experiencing the same problems.
  • HerLadyship | 16 Oct 2015, 11:17 AM Agree 0
    Yes this is not surprising, and the other thing that is rife is lots of sexual activity between professors and their junior staff.
    I know this because my husband has been having an affair with his closest female colleague for apparently years.

Also the recent Ashley Madison hacking scandal exposed the fact that this particular University's postcode had 20% of the area's Ashley Madison's accounts.

There are apparently no moral or ethical values in amongst the highest reaches of our academic leaders.
  • Married | 01 Nov 2015, 05:41 PM Agree 0
    Some of us have little clue, even at the time what is occurring; signals are covert, and predatory people approach in a discreet manner. Those in power can hold various positions. Sexual favours are solicited in a clandestine way. If protocols made folk sexuality transparent it would help.
Post a reply