Human Capital forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

How can HR promote mindfulness among employees?

Notify me of new replies via email
HC Online | 29 Jun 2016, 10:32 AM Agree 0
Whether it’s small measures or a wholesale transformation of office culture, by implementing mindfulness practices organisations can see leaps in both productivity and morale.
  • Sally Roberts | 30 Jun 2016, 08:18 PM Agree 0
    It is refreshing to see an article on mindfulness in the workplace, written by someone both, with a real understanding of its potential and realistic expectations about the different levels at which organisations are ready to explore mindfulness.
    Here in the UK, I recently attended the launch event of a book called 'Mindfulness in the Workplace: An evidence-based approach to improving wellbeing and maximising performance' written specifically to help HR practitioners navigate the buzz around mindfulness.
    As a contributory author to the book I was inspired to see work going on around the country alongside the beginnings of a shift in understanding beyond mindfulness, as simply a health and well-being intervention, towards its true transformational potential.
    Great article thank you and I wish you all the best in your respective mindfulness journeys.
Post a reply