Human Capital forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Does the size of your device matter?

Notify me of new replies via email
HC Online | 08 Apr 2014, 12:00 AM Agree 0
The size of your device may affect how you approach your next meeting, a study shows.
  • Cramond | 10 Jul 2013, 07:03 PM Agree 0
    What complete and utter tosh this research is. How about the alternative conclusion that can be reached that those using smart phones are happy to potter on the internet or games longer than those assigned a desktop counterparts?
  • Cramond | 10 Jul 2013, 07:07 PM Agree 0
    What complete drivel this is. What about the alternative conclusion that those given a smartphone are happier to potter on the internet and chill than those given a desktop pc? Its like the research that showed it was more dangerous to travel in silver cars than red cars. You were 3 times more likely to have an accident in a silver car! This ignored the fact there were 5 x more silver cars on the roads than red cars so they were actually safer!
  • Tricia | 08 Apr 2014, 12:03 PM Agree 0
    I agree - What a waste of research dollars and time
  • Xavier Money | 08 Apr 2014, 12:25 PM Agree 0
    If the world's largest laptop crashed in a forest, where no researchers could hear it, just before an important meeting... would it make a sound?
  • Tony | 09 Apr 2014, 09:18 AM Agree 0
    I agree - what a load of garbage. People use these devices for convenience and efficiency and it certainly has no relation to their personality traits. What a waste of time!
Post a reply