Human Capital forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

BYOD: How to get it right

Notify me of new replies via email
HC Online | 11 Jul 2013, 12:00 AM Agree 0
Bring Your Own Device trends may be sweeping the workplace, but many organisations are yet to put effective policies in place to prevent security breaches. How can you ensure your data is secure while still reaping the benefits?
  • John | 12 Jul 2013, 10:01 AM Agree 0
    Sigh...this is an issue Companies are struggling with ATM. My organisation recently introduced new security protocols for BYO Devices...result is I can no longer access email or calender on my tablet, which I bought purely for work givengetting anything other than a desktop is like extracting your molars yourself with some rusty pliers!

I think it shows that employees understand how more productive and flexible they can be with these devices and are desperate enough to spend their own money to gain those efficiencies and reduce the frustrations with Corporate computing. Unfortunately, some IT and Risk departments are doing what they can to supress those improvements....
Post a reply