A senior Human Resources professional with extensive international resources and manufacturing experience. Most recently as Chief Human Resources Officer Xstrata Coal; a international coal mining and marketing company with 18,000 employees across 10 countries with annual sales exceeding $10 Billion USD.
Key strengths include:
- Business acumen as it relates to both finance and operations;
- Development of the human resources strategy ensuring alignment with the business strategy and objectives;
- Creating the people system architecture to support the implementation of the HR strategy;
- In depth understanding of the global business environment both from a legislative and cultural perspective and;
- Managing governance frameworks across potentially difficult geographies.