- Associate Australian Institute of Company Directors, 2012
- Certified Professional Member, Australian Human Resources Institute, 2012
- Professional Member, Australian Institute of Management, 2012
- B. Business Management - Human Resources, University of Queensland.
Originally trained as a human resources professional, Annabel’s career spans 16 years across a diverse range of roles and industries.
She possesses a unique blend of business, human resources and directorship experience across public and private businesses. This experience has been gained whilst holding a number of leadership roles and consolidated by consulting to a diverse range of clients and industries.
Annabel is able to move seamlessly across industries and sectors and can adeptly identify key strategic issues and develop effective improvement interventions that achieve profitable, competitive and sustainable business outcomes. She is also able to contribute at a high level of problem solving due to her broad range of strategic and management experience.
- Strategy Development and Planning
- Business Models and Operating Structures
- Corporate Governance
- Advisory Boards
- Strategic Human Resources
- Leadership, Performance and Culture
- Productivity and Business Improvement
- Resources (Metallurgical Coal, Thermal Coal & Diamonds)
- Mining Services
- Industrial (Light & Heavy)
- Local Government