- National HR Summit to shine spotlight on HR influence
Registrations are now open for the 11th annual National HR Summit, returning to Sydney on 10-11th April 2013.
- Rumours of return to Work Choices persist
The ghosts of IR laws past have been dredged up once again following claims by workplace minister Bill Shorten that Tony Abbott would restore elements of the controversial Work Choices laws if in power.
- Westpac sets gender equality plan for 2014
Westpac has announced plans to significantly increase the number of women in management roles at the bank.
- Westpac leads by bumping up parents’ super funds
Westpac Group’s announcement that it will pay employees’ superannuation when taking unpaid parental leave is set to force Australian employers to look twice at their own parental benefits offering.
- Talent management on call
Many organisations struggle with developing and implementing effective and integrated talent management solutions. HR Leader looks at the award-winning approach that Optus uses in managing its talent
- Recruitment on the rise in finance and law
Recruitment levels in professional services and finance firms are showing signs of recovery while some industries continue to suffer in the wake of the economic downturn, according to new employment figures.