- Revealed: Top 10 most sought-after graduate employers
New research has revealed the most desirable characteristics graduates look for in their ideal employer
- Global Perspective, Local Expertise
With hundreds of food, beverage, cleaning agent and personal care products in its portfolio, there’s a fair chance that you encounter at least one of Unilever’s brands every day. Iain Hopkins talks to Danielle Van Den Broek about working for one of the world’s oldest multinational companies
- HRD issue 12.07
Cover: Global perspective, local expertise
- How effective is Facebook for recruitment?
Are Facebook ads for recruiting purposes worth the cash, or should HR be spending their advertising budget elsewhere?
- In Person: Vijay Kashyap, Campari Australia
With a deep understanding of people, Vijay Kashyap, HR director Asia Pacific at Campari Australia, knew from a young age that the HR industry was his calling. He chats with Cameron Edmond
- Most in-demand Australian companies revealed
Aggregating data from its user base, LinkedIn has revealed the most in- demand organisations for 2013 – who makes the cut?