- The power of a deconstructed office
Progressive organisations are beginning to treat the workspace as an active tool rather than a passive backdrop, according to a workplace research psychologist.
- HR Summit 2013 the premier HR networking event
The National HR Summit celebrated eleven years in 2013. Catch the highlights of the premier HR event, attended by over 900 human resource industry professionals at the iconic Luna Park in Sydney.
- Leadership capability key to making an impact
When it comes to implementing HR strategies effectively, having a high degree of leadership capability in your organisation is an essential factor for success.
- No such thing as a free lunch
Would you leave your current job for a couple of slices of hot pizza? American recruiters are hoping that highly skilled workers will consider it.
- Recognition programs that reap rewards
Progressive HR leaders are finding new and quirky ways to reward star performers. We speak to Simone Carroll of REA Group and Rose Clements of Microsoft for their thoughts on effective ways to celebrate employees' contribution to business.
- Employment branding and social media: Influence or control?
Is your organisation brand influenced or brand controlled in the social media age? Mike Larsen outlines the differences.