- Debate finds racism is holding Australia back
Not enough is being done to address racism in Australian workplaces, according to a panel of Australian thought leaders.
- Time to assess the positives? Social media for internal comms
The focus is so often on mitigating the fallout from social media disasters that many organisations have failed to effectively leverage digital platforms for staff engagement and internal communications.
- SAS – working the good life
From free M&M’s 26 years ago to a world-renowned employee benefits system – SAS has pipped Google as the World’s Best Employer in Fortune magazine. Tom Washington speaks to ANZ managing director Gordon Clubb and HR director Brendan Gregor about how the region’s company values and employment practices have transformed the business
- Book reviews – surviving a toxic workplace
We’ve all been told about the importance of talent management as the economy rebounds, but often hear about the same old practices. Tom Washington reviews three books to spark some new ideas
- Choose your own adventure: HR at Parsons Brinckerhoff
While competitors were slashing their graduate recruitment programs, Parsons Brinckerhoff has pushed forward - and reaped significant benefits as a result. Iain Hopkins profiles Sylvie Vanasse
- Who’s choosing who? – what top graduates expect from HR
Has the global financial crisis changed the attitudes of Australia’s top graduates? Amal Awad finds out