- Preparing for the BYOD workforce in 2013
Adrian Briscoe takes a look at some of the risks associated with employees bringing their own devices to work, and how to mitigate those risks.
- Why strategy, not technology, will take top spot for HR investment in 2013
The year 2013 may see HR professionals turn their attention to 'strategic enablement': in other words, working out how to use technology to improve performance. Marc Havercroft believes a back to basics approach is on the cards.
- Aligning HR with brand strategy key to success at IBM
In a competitive and often unforgiving business environment, a workplace culture that drives people to perform at their highest level is what sets the best organisations apart.
- Debate finds racism is holding Australia back
Not enough is being done to address racism in Australian workplaces, according to a panel of Australian thought leaders.
- Time to assess the positives? Social media for internal comms
The focus is so often on mitigating the fallout from social media disasters that many organisations have failed to effectively leverage digital platforms for staff engagement and internal communications.
- SAS – working the good life
From free M&M’s 26 years ago to a world-renowned employee benefits system – SAS has pipped Google as the World’s Best Employer in Fortune magazine. Tom Washington speaks to ANZ managing director Gordon Clubb and HR director Brendan Gregor about how the region’s company values and employment practices have transformed the business