- The employment forecasts you’re looking for
Sceptics remain fearful, but figures reveal employers' ‘careful optimism’.
- Beyond the GFC: Hiring expectations hitting new lows
New research has shown hiring expectations are heading to lows not seen since the GFC, as employers look to “shrink their way to success”.
- Optimising meetings: Stronger, better, fewer
Meetings can be time-consuming and counterproductive, but are sometimes necessary. How can you optimise the meetings in your workplace?
- Talent blackhole: Big data specialists thin on ground
While companies seek to leverage big data against their competitors, the main struggle is a talent shortage, new research indicates.
- Onboarding crucial to retention
Getting onboarding right is crucial to dropping your organisation’s turn-over rates, saving you time and money, according to one expert.
- Employment prospects dropping – but good news for HR pros
Australian organisations remain sceptical about hiring new employees, but there are some positive developments for HR.