- Recruiting and engaging Gen Y
The common perception of Gen Y is that they are lazy, apathetic, demanding, high expectations. But is this really the case?
- Employee woes at Facebook
Compared to some places, Facebook seems like a good place to work. However, employees recently took to the internet to say why you can have too much of a good thing.
- Influence over control: The new employer branding
You might not be able to control your employer brand any more, but you can learn to influence it, experts say.
- Stagnate and die: Investing in innovation
Innovation is a buzz word in business circles – and now employees are expecting it from employers. New research has revealed why employees are revolting against stagnating organisations.
- Cold connections into receptive candidates: Social recruitment
Social media channels are rapidly becoming the go-to tools for candidate networking and sourcing, yet an age-old problem persists: how to turn cold connections into receptive potential candidates.
- Old-fashioned job seekers wary of social media
As the recruitment industry stands, job seekers still prefer to use traditional methods of sourcing new roles, according to new research.