- Does the glass ceiling still exist?
As International Women’s Day and Diversity Council Australia’s 30th anniversary approach, HC asks: how far have women really come in the past three decades?
- Who is the ideal boss for female workers?
A recent survey conducted by Marks Sattin researched the views of the female workforce, including what makes a good boss and women’s views of gender quotas. Their findings might surprise you…
- Abbott shelves signature parental leave scheme
The prime minister has made the decision to scrap his Paid Parental Leave scheme in favour of providing affordable and accessible childcare.
- Does your workplace need a ‘quiet room’?
With diversity levels rising in Australian workforces, experts and researchers are discussing the necessity of spaces provided for prayer or quiet reflection.
- 2015: Year of the diverse workforce
Diversity Council Australia is advising employers to rethink their diversity and inclusion strategies – one DCA expert explains why it is important to act now.
- Women workers face “motherhood penalty”
Taking time off work to have and raise children has a significant impact on women’s lifetime wages, according to research from Diversity Council Australia.