- HR leadership at Deloitte
Great companies consist of great people. The core focus of HR is to safeguard this valuable resource through effective recruitment, retention and a leadership strategy that aligns with the overall business strategy.
- National HR Summit to shine spotlight on HR influence
Registrations are now open for the 11th annual National HR Summit, returning to Sydney on 10-11th April 2013.
- Injecting a little maturity to boost your bottom line
The 45-54 age bracket is the fastest growing labour market segment in Australia today, yet employers are still reluctant to actively recruit from this talent pool. Heidi Holmes asks what's going on.
- Sustaining through succession
A solid portion of Australia’s legal profession will soon retire, but are law firms ready to engage the next generation? Briana Everett reports
- Taking responsibility – HR’s role in CSR
There are clear business benefits to be had through a sound corporate social responsibility program. Tom Washington reports on what makes such schemes successful and the role HR must play
- Skills shortages loom large as a risk to growth
The global credit crunch was merely a blip on the radar compared to the severe implications of a skills shortage to Australian businesses.