- Tradition vs innovation: new leadership models sought
The majority of business and HR leaders are seeking innovative ways to develop new leaders as traditional leadership models fail to keep pace.
- Building trust: The first step to a successful flexible workplace
As many organisations look at redesigning their workplaces and shifting into flexible working approaches like activity-based working and teleworking, a structured change management program can have a big impact on how well employees and teams embrace such changes, as Keti Malkoski reports.
- Recruiter unleashes explosive Twitter rant
An Australian recruiter using the twitter handle @exec_hunter this week unleashed a bizarre rant on radio host, writer and comedian Wendy Harmer. After the tweets went viral, the brand damage is immeasurable.
- A tasty way to promote diversity
Lunch rooms across Australia will come alive this week as workers delight in sharing the foods from their cultural background with their colleagues as part of a national campaign promoting diversity.
- Diversity + inclusion = better business
Focusing on inclusion in the workplace is just as important to business performance as building diversity, according to a new report. What does this mean for your organisation?
- Teleworking week shines spotlight on HR’s flexibility
Today marks the launch of Australia’s first National Telework Week. The technology is available, but are Australian organisations ready and willing?