- Australian HR Award winners revealed!
The cream of Australia's HR industry gathered at the Australian HR Awards in Sydney on Friday night. HC was there and is proud to announce the winners of an exciting, hotly contested battle of excellence involving the nation's leading HR professionals.
- Goldman Sachs tops the Australian Workplace Equality Index Awards
Financial services company Goldman Sachs has been named the top employer for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) employees.
- Why you need a social media policy
Without a social media policy, you might not have a leg to stand on, expert says.
- Career breaks a double-edged sword
There are a number of positives to taking a career break, but the road isn’t always smooth, business women say.
- The war for women: CEOs step up to the plate
As the push for true gender equality continues, CEOs of major Australian organisations make drastic moves.
- Dismissing executives: It ain’t easy to ever say goodbye
Dismissing any employee is a challenge, but dismissing an executive brings its own legal minefield, as George Spiliotis and Aneeka Munshey explain.