- HR Awards finalists revealed!
Nominations for the Australian HR Awards are now closed, and today we reveal the finalists!
- Lessons from Coca-Cola: centralise for efficiency
How do you reduce costs and still ensure a consistent and high quality response to human resources issues? If you’re Coca-Cola you move all your HR management to one location and install a hotline.
- Australia’s most attractive employers revealed
In the ultimate acknowledgement of an organisation having “passionate, raving fans”, the Australian Broadcasting Corporation (ABC) has been voted Australia’s most attractive employer at the third annual Randstad Award.
- Confidential information policies not up to scratch
Employers have been so concerned about limiting access to social media during work hours that they may have dropped the ball when it comes to something far more serious happening under their noses: the leakage of confidential information in the digital age.
- Talent management on call
Many organisations struggle with developing and implementing effective and integrated talent management solutions. HR Leader looks at the award-winning approach that Optus uses in managing its talent
- Simplicity begets sophistication: Tim Capelin & John Stanton, Australian Business Lawyers
Tim Capelin and John Stanton have seen workplace laws change dramatically in the ten years since they founded Australian Business Lawyers. For clients, that means a necessity to speak “plain English”, writes Angela Priestley.